Solis Ortus Villa!!!!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Solis Ortus Villa is a newly built 180s.q.m, two-story stone villa near Kalamaki, Zakynthos. The Villa offers tranquility and you will be in harmony with nature!! It is built in a beautiful location, among olive groves, away from prying eyes!!
Ideal for charming, relaxing, and memorable vacations!!
A big living-dining space, a fully equipped kitchen, one bedroom with a double bed, and a bathroom, make up the ground floor. Large windows let in the natural beauty of the terrain, which fits in beautifully with the exquisite interiors. The upper level has two bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a living area, accessible by an internal staircase. All of its three bathrooms, apart from their stylish vibe, include walk-in showers. Each of the two bedrooms, on the second floor, has a double bed and a balcony with a breathtaking view of the olive orchards, where you can enjoy your morning coffee and local treats. In addition, the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on request
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Included
Daily Housekeeping: Available for additional fee
Kalamaki, located on the southern coast of Zakynthos, offers a perfect blend of sandy shores, natural beauty, and a plethora of entertainment options. Known for its golden beaches, crystal-clear waters, and charming surroundings, Kalamaki is a popular destination for those seeking a serene coastal retreat. The area is also renowned for its conservation efforts to protect the nesting grounds of the endangered Caretta caretta sea turtles. With a relaxed atmosphere and easy access to nearby attractions, Kalamaki promises a delightful escape on the Ionian Sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.