Anna Maria Island Bay Watch Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Bay Watch Bungalow: Water Views from Every Room & Upgrades Galore You’ve found a true treasure at Bay Watch Bungalow on Anna Maria Island! This 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo offers cottage-chic style and family-friendly amenities just 100 yards from the beach. Even better? The entire condo has been redone for 2019 with brand-new everything—and we mean everything—down to the fresh stack of new towels in each bathroom. Read on for more details about these upgrades!
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- The aim of Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals, Inc. is to provide accommodations that are clean and comfortable and fully equipped so that you can enjoy your vacation to the fullest. The following terms and conditions are to ensure that our properties are kept in the condition equal to the time you arrived.
- A $300.00 deposit is required upon booking for weekly rentals payable via credit card. The balance for weekly rentals is due 30 days prior to the arrival date. A $1000.00 deposit is required upon booking payable via credit card for monthly rentals. The balance for monthly rentals is due 60 days prior to the arrival date. If the reservation is made within 30 days of the arrival date, the payment is due in full payable via credit card. (Please note all rates are calculated in US Currency).
- Weekly rentals are subject to a 90 day cancellation period. Monthly rentals are subject to a 120 day cancellation period. If the TENANT cancels his/her reservation 90/120 days after to the first day of the rental agreement funds received will be refunded ONLY if premises is re-rented for the reservation period. Every effort will be made to find a replacement TENANT. If Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc. is successful in securing a replacement for the entire term of the lease, at the same rate and terms, the TENANT will receive a refund of any payment made less a $100.00 administration fee. If re-rented for a lesser amount, the difference between this rental and the lesser rental amount shall not be refunded. There is no guarantee that a replacement TENANT will be secured and there is no guarantee the TENANT will receive a refund if a replacement TENANT is not secured.
- Occupancy is restricted to the number of guests clearly stated in the lease agreement. Violation of this policy may result in immediate eviction without compensation as per the lease agreement. We do not accept reservations from anyone under 25 years of age. We do not allow persons under 25 to occupy a property unless accompanied by someone over 25 years of age.
- NOISE ORDINANCE
- The island does have a noise ordinance after 10pm, this ordinance pertains to any loud music or loud sounds coming from the property after this hour. If the police or the management company is called due to the renters disturbing the peace we do reserve the right to terminate the rental agreement immediately.
- CHECK IN/CHECK OUT TIMES
- Arrivals: On or after 3pm Departure: by 10 am
- TELEPHONE USAGE
- All local calls are free. Most properties offer unlimited long distance calling free.
- No animals or reptiles of any description will be kept in or on premises. Violation of this policy will result in a $500.00 special cleaning charge applied to your credit card on file and immediate eviction without compensation.
- All our accommodations are SMOKE-FREE. The TENANT agrees to restrict any smoking to the outdoors. Smoking inside the condo, house or on the balconies is not permitted. Violation of the policy will result in a $500.00 special cleaning charge applied to your credit card on file and immediate eviction without compensation.
- All properties feature keyless locks.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Renter acknowledges that the damage waiver fee purchased at the time of rental covers damages up to $2500. The renter agrees to be responsible for all damages in excess of this sum which will be determined if necessary by arbitration. Renter agrees that in the event of failure to agree by arbitration, proceedings will be held in the Manatee County Court. After your departure the accommodation is checked by Housekeeping. The accommodation must be left in reasonable and clean condition or extra cleaning charges may be imposed. In the event it is found the accommodation incurred careless damage, requires excessive cleaning, or has missing items, the guest acknowledges and agrees their credit card will be debited to replace said items at the fair market price. Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorney fees and all court costs and expenses to enforce this agreement including appellate proceeds with or without legal proceedings. This agreement shall be governed and enforced according to the laws of the State of Florida. The prevailing party in any lawsuit to enforce any provisions of this agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorneys fees, cost of expenses for mediation, arbitration and trial or appellate proceedings. This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties. It may not be changed orally, but only by agreement in writing signed by the party against who enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension or discharge is sought. Renters cannot assign or transfer this agreement.
- Anna Maria Beach Rentals, Inc. shall not be liable to guests or to any party for any damages to property or for the injury to persons on the premises from any cause whatsoever, including defects in the premises or otherwise: guests shall indemnify and hold harmless Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals, Inc. from any and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, fees, loss of use of actions of any and any kind arising out of renters or their guests use and occupancy of the premises. The management is not responsible for accidents, injury or loss of personal belongings of any kind.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- This agreement shall be governed and enforced according to the laws of the State of Florida. The prevailing party in any lawsuit to enforce any provisions of this agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorneys fees, cost of expenses for mediation, arbitration and trialor appellate proceedings. This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties. It may not be changed orally, but only by agreement in writing signed by the party against who enforcement of any waiver, change, modification, extension or discharge is sought. Renters cannot assign or transfer this agreement.
- GENERAL AND OVERSEAS VISITOR INFORMATION
- If you have not travelled to Florida before we have outlined a few pointers for your information. If you need to contact us by telephone from Europe please call us after 11.30 European time. Anna Maria Island is a small, friendly island community that welcomes and appreciates overseas visitors who come to the island for rest, relaxation sun and fun.
- Direct flights from the UK and the rest of Europe
- Airport Distances from Anna Maria Island:
- Tampa Airport 1 hr
- Orlando Airport 2 hrs
- Miami Airport 5 hrs
- Sarasota Airport 20 minutes (for connecting flights from other American airports such as New York, Atlanta or Washington)
- Fort Myers Airport 2.5 hrs
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- This covers you in case of cancellation of your trip. Choose one that covers both the cost of your flight and accommodation. Check out the policy carefully so you fully understand what you are covered for.
- MEDICAL AND EMERGENCY
- Do not leave home without taking out a Travel Insurance that also covers medical emergencies. Make sure your insurance covers you for travel in America. The excellent Pinnacle Medical walk-in clinic 941-761-1616 (similar to UK GPs – General Practitioners) for minor accidents and ailments is just over on the mainland – approx 10 minutes drive. Blake Hospital comes highly recommended by many island residents. It is a large, modern and extremely well equipped hospital that offers a comprehensive range of medical services. Dr Guy Yatros at Island Dental Spa offers emergency dental treatment for visitors.
- Blue Sky Airport Limo Service – Tel USA 941 366 3500 Will pick up from Tampa or Sarasota Airports. Phone and pre-book this service before you leave home. If you are not renting a car then this is the way to travel down to the island. The drivers are local and know how to get you to your property efficiently and speedily with no fuss airport. This service does not cover Orlando Airport.
- CAR RENTAL
- A small car in the USA is similar to a medium in Europe. All cars have air conditioning. Beware some companies try to sell you extra personal insurances – if you have travel insurance you may not need them. Most of our overseas guests rent a car from one of the major companies such as Hertz, Budget or Dollar. However if you want to book Blue Sky Limo collection at Tampa airport and then rent a car during your stay, phone the local company named U-Save on 941 747-7743 for a quote. They will deliver the car to your door and then arrange to pick it up before you leave.
- GETTING AROUND ANNA MARIA ISLAND
- We have two excellent local taxi services who will take you anywhere on the island or over to the mainland. Also why not try out the little island trolley that runs up and down the island, passing by every 20 minutes. There are plenty of stops and it is a great way to explore. It also has a bike rack on the front so if you want to cycle out and ride back this is a fun way to travel. The island is entirely flat and there are many cycle paths, so rent a bike and explore using pedal power from AA Baby rentals Tel 941 778-3441. They will deliver to your door and pick up. Orlando is the world’s number one attraction which draws huge crowds. Lining up with children for hours in the Florida heat is extremely tiring, so make sure you have plenty to drink and wear comfortable shoes and clothes. A whole week of theme parks is exhausting. Our suggestion for a really enjoyable vacation is to unwind after your flight on the island and enjoy the sun, sea and sand, then make a one or two day excursion to Disney during the course of your vacation. We are happy to advise you on obtaining inexpensive overnight accommodation in Orlando.
- TRAVELLING WITH CHILDREN:
- Cribs, cots, high chairs and other baby equipment can be rented at AA Baby rentals Tel 941 778-3441. Phone or visit their website to reserve these items. They will deliver and set up the items and then collect them on the day you leave. Cribs come complete with set of sheets. Make sure small children wear sun hats, T-shirts and sunblock to prevent sunburn. Nearby shops sell them, plus a great range of beach toys, buckets & spades. Walgreens and Eckerd both pharmacies which sell many baby items plus prescription and non prescription drugs.
- Prices in Florida are generally much less expensive than in Europe. We have excellent casual and beachwear on the island. For really serious shoppers the nearby town of Bradenton is home to an incredible factory outlet mall where you can “shop till you drop”. Also really worth a visit is De Soto Mall just over on the mainland, with three large department stores, diverse small shops, coffee shops and restaurants. Trainers, sports gear, cosmetics, sunglasses, luxury name brand clothing lines, jewelry, shoes, CDs, cameras plus a myriad of other items.
- Make your journey easy, travel light. You have a large washer and dryer in your vacation home – you can buy great beach clothes & swimsuits here on island. Bring a light jacket for cooler evenings in winter months and wear cool comfortable cottons and sunhats/shades. If you are planning to take a trip up to Busch Gardens in Tampa or Disney in Orlando wear comfortable trainers.
- ISLAND INFORMATION:
- We place a local information file in your vacation property with the answer to almost every question that has been asked of us by our guests. This contains emergency numbers, contact information, getting around, things to do and places to visit, info on your property, services, taxis, local restaurants and general island info. Our two local island newspapers can always be picked up at Publix Grocery store on the island and are a mine of information for visitors on local events, new restaurants to visit, fishing news and all the local gossip. The Anna Maria Island chamber of commerce office also has a plethora of maps, brochures and leaflets plus info on local tennis courts, golf, water sports, boat & jetski rental, scuba diving, boat trips, fishing trips and area events.
- WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO ANNA MARIA ISLAND.
- HOUSE KEEPING:
- Cleanliness of each property is a top priority of Anna Maria Island Beach Rentals Inc. What you can expect upon arrival. Each property is professionally cleaned by Gulf Coast Cleaning Solutions. All cleanings consist of wiping all surfaces from top to bottom, wiping down all appliances inside and out, removing all perishable items, washing all laundry in the unit, dusting all surfaces, moving furniture to clean under and around, all windows inside/out, and cleaning each unit thoroughly. Each property is inspected by trained supervisors including Chelsie and Dwayne Ellis, the owners of the company. Their work is guaranteed to be right or they will come back and fix any issues. Additional cleaning services include taking care of most minor repairs to the property. Check and maintain all light fixtures, batteries in remotes, grill parts, patio furniture, and ac filters. Our goal is to have each property in tip top shape for your arrival. Our cleaning people will be the last people in the property before your arrival to make sure it is perfect.
- What you can expect upon arrival:
- Paper towels
- Small palmolive
- All toiletries are wrapped
- Dish washer tablet
- Trash bags in all trash cans
- A toilet paper per toilet
- Bar soap per sink
- Sanitize strip on the toilet so you know its been cleaned