Queenstown Lakefront Dream | 4 Bed
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Set with a relaxing spa to enjoy the incredible views, this home is ideal for bringing the extended family for a Queenstown holiday. The split-level configuration includes three bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, plus a separately accessed private studio downstairs, granting privacy to guests.
The timber home draws inspiration from its alpine surrounds - native plantings absorb sound to provide a backdrop of birdsong and the gently lapping waters of the lake. The timber character continues throughout the spacious home, beautifully appointed with modern furnishings. The generous open-plan living area offers picture windows that perfectly frame the lake and mountain vistas, ensuring the wow factor on entry.
A cosy ambience is guaranteed any time of year, with a heatpump in each of the bedrooms and the living room. The garden backs onto the stunning lakeside walking and cycling track which runs all the way from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are required to respect quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am
- Reservations are limited to persons over 25 years of age
- Special bedding configurations must be requested prior to your arrival
- No stag or hen parties permitted