- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Special: 20% off your stay for the following dates only Saturday 16th - Friday 22nd December 2023!
Make the most of fantastic outdoor living; dine alfresco whilst using the BBQ and then relax in the soothing spa pool – perfect for soaking away the excitement of a day spent adventuring around Queenstown. A glass balustrade ensures the views out to the mountain ranges and azure waters of Lake Whakatipu are completely uninterrupted on the front-facing balcony.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living with excellent indoor-outdoor flow enhance the spacious and welcoming feel of this beautifully presented home. A fully equipped kitchen with all the culinary essentials makes home-cooked meals a breeze, though there are also ample dining options nearby as it’s just a five minute drive to the heart of Queenstown.
- Contemporary three bedroom, two bathroom home
- Heating includes a gas fire, heat pump,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are required to respect quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am
- Reservations are limited to persons over 25 years of age
- Special bedding configurations must be requested prior to your arrival
- No stag or hen parties permitted