- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 25 Guests
The Best Homes, Location and Vacation Experience on Siesta Key!
Located in Siesta Key Village, it’s hard to find a home with a better location! This home is steps to the grocery store, restaurants, shops, nightlife and more, and only a quick walk or bike ride to any one of the nearby Siesta Key Beach access points. Just walk up the stairs, or take the elevator up to the 4th Floor, and then head up the spiral staircase to your Private Roof Top Deck where you can have a birds eye view of Siesta Key Village as well as Gulf Views!!! It is perfect for a family, multiple families, and groups. Everyone will love the Private Resort Style Heated Pool that features an oversized Sun Shelf in the pool, a Lounge Ledge for a perfect sunning perch around the entire pool and spa, a Bar top with Seats in the Pool and Dry Bar Area outside of it, and a large Jacuzzi Spa for those cool nights. Oh ya, and its right around the corner from the #1...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- You are vacationing in a residential area. Please be a good neighbor by keeping the noise to a respectful level during the day and night. Excessive and unreasonable noise can deprive neighbors of the peaceful enjoyment of their private property.
- *Exceeding the noise ordinance could result in disciplinary actions including fines and/or termination of your rental agreement without refund.