Mauna Lani KaMilo #407
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
Lovely Mauna Lani KaMilo Home 407 is ideally located in a low-density gated community within the Mauna Lani Resort, on the west coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. This single-level paired home offers abundant space for quality family time and a perfect setting for a vacation in paradise.
Unwind in refined comfort in the open-concept living and dining spaces at Mauna Lani KaMilo Home 407. A well-appointed kitchen ensures that guests have everything needed to enjoy meals at home. The primary bedroom features a king-size bed and an en suite bathroom with a soaking tub, walk-in shower with dual shower heads, and dual sinks. Each of the two additional bedrooms is furnished with an inviting queen-size bed, and all bathrooms include granite countertops and other fine finishes.
Home 407 provides large new Sony...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules:
- QUIET HOURS: Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- PARKING: Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY: The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes. Kitchen:
- There are instruction manuals for the appliances-in the cabinets above the desk in the kitchen area.
- Gas Grill
- - is located on the back lanai and is available for use. Turn on gas tank under cabinet. Please turn off gas tank after each use. (There is a replacement propane tank stored in the garage).
- – (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, keep sliding doors and windows closed when AC is on, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
- Beach/ Pool:
- There are beach and pool towels available for guests within the unit. Beach Chairs, toys, snorkeling gear, paddle board, boogie boards and a cooler are located in the garage. Please return them at the end of your stay.
- Kamilo Common Area:
- Pool/Spa/Fitness Center:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA. No glass or other breakable material is permitted in the pool area. Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. The use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated within the common elements of Kamilo. Any persons using such language shall leave the common area of Kamilo upon the request of the Managing Agent, Resident Manager or other employee or representative of the Kamilo Community. If the pool key is lost guest will be charged $75 to have the key replaced. Mauna Lani Beach Club Access Key: There is 1 Access Card to the Mauna Lani Beach Club in the basket on the dresser by the front door. If this key is lost the guest will be charged $250 to have the access card replaced.
- Quiet Hours:
- Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Common Areas and Lanais:
- Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on outside Lanais, common areas or walkways. Surf boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, etc., shall not be operated, used, left or allowed to stand on any part of the premises, other than inside the property.
- Pets are Not Allowed, in unit, on lanai or common areas. Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
- Guests shall park anywhere within the parking areas. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
- Departure Time
- - Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 3:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.