Hanalei Bay Resort 7308
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Perfect for Honeymooners! This beautifully appointed Studio Suite with your very own private lanai is of the Best Locations in the Resort with Dramatic and Beautiful Bali Hai Ocean Views. Unobstructed Mountain and Hanalei Bay Views. Lush Grounds and Waterscapes. Tennis Court Access with fee. Beach Pathway.
Daily Resort fee of $28.00 to be paid directly to the resort upon arrival. This fee includes one vehicle parking, Wifi, Access to two pools and a fitness center. Resort fee subject to change without prior notice. Paid to the Hanalei Bay Resort Front Desk upon check in.
Two resort swimming pools and a large hot tub
Eight tennis courts and a professional tennis shop
Kauai water sport rentals
Hospitality Lounge-Complimentary during stay additional fee on day of departure
Ocean view fire pit with lounge area
Happy Talk Lounge with scenic Hanalei Bay views
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT:
- The property is available for guest check-in beginning at 3:00 PM on the specified Date of Arrival. Check-out Time is at 10:00 AM on the specified Date of Departure. If Guest has not vacated the property by the Check-out Time, without approval from property manager, Guest will pay the daily rate divided by 10 for each additional hour after 10:00 am until Guest has vacated property.
- Registering your vehicle with the front desk is mandatory and you must display the proper parking permit at all times. No vehicle shall be parked or left unattended except in designated parking stalls. Vehicles parked in handicapped parking stalls must display a current handicap placard. Damage to vehicles and other objects shall be the responsibility of the person causing the damage and the owner. Violators of any of the above parking regulations shall have their vehicles towed away or immobilized at their own expense.
- VACATION RENTAL MANAGER :
- For any questions about the home or guest issues, please contact your Manager, Yen Upson via phone call or text message at 808.639.9445 or email email@example.com Our office is located at the Princeville Shopping Center Unit B-103, across from First Hawaiian Bank.
- AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY:
- If there is a true after hours emergency that cannot wait until the next day, please contact the Resort Maintenance (from your unit’s phone) or Yen Upson at 808-639-9445.
- Vehicles that are parked on the road shoulder overnight (after 10pm) will be subject to the Barnacle parking enforcement device. I'm sure by now, you are all familiar with the device as we have been using it in high traffic areas for a few years (Queen's Bath).
- The Barnacle attaches to the vehicle's windshield and requires a $150 payment to release the device. By utilizing the Barnacle on the road shoulders, we increase the effectiveness of attaching the violation to the appropriate person. Otherwise, if a vehicle parks on the road shoulder across the street from their house, the violation may not be applied to the proper account.
- Noise Nuisance Violation
- The noise rule states:
- Section 20. NOISE NUISANCE
- A. The Declaration provides that “No noxious or offensive activity shall be carried on upon any land in Princeville at Hanalei, nor shall anything be done thereon which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighborhood.”
- B. Noise sources which may constitute an annoyance/nuisance include, but are not limited to: boisterous activities, incessant animal noise, musical instruments, audio equipment, televisions, unmuffled or inadequately muffled motor vehicles, public address systems, spa/pool activity.
- C. Nuisance noise is defined as being excessively loud at the property line of the nearest neighbor.
- $150 for noise violations that occur between 7 am and 10pm.
- $300 for noise violations that occur after 10 pm and before 7am. If the noise continues, each violation fine will be $500 and can be applied every half hour.
- ***Any fines for violations of these house rules will be charged to the Guest.***