Mauna Lani Point E105
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to Paradise! With beautiful views and everything you need you will feel right at home in this luxurious setting you will not want to leave.
Enjoy incredible ocean, golf course and mountain views in this completely renovated, lower-level 2-Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom 1,823 sqft property. Located at The Point, within the famous Mauna Lani Resort and overlooking the 13th green of the Francis H. I’I Brown Mauna Lani South course, this villa allows you to watch the golfers compete daily for their highest score. The commanding views stretch along the coast to Honokaope Bay’s black sand cove and beautiful sunsets beyond. Decorated with Designer furnishings throughout and having a Southwest orientation, light comes in thru the day to brighten the interior.
The expanded great room is incredibly spacious allowing the family to gather in separate areas but still be together. Test your gourmet chef skills in the fully...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- CONSERVE ELECTRICITY:
- The cost of electricity is extremely high in Hawaii. Please help conserve electricity by shutting off unused appliances, fans, lights etc. Please do NOT change any setting in the freezer or refrigerator. SMOKING: Smoking is allowed outside ONLY. It is ok to smoke on the lanai as long as the doors and windows are closed and smoke cannot get into the house. Ashtrays are provided.
- NO SHOES IN THE HOUSE:
- It is a tradition in Hawaii to remove your shoes before entering a home. Kindly remove shoes upon entering the home. If you need to wear footwear for medical reasons please wear something with clean, soft soles to respect the care of flooring in the home. Mahalo!
- POOL AND HOT TUB:
- PLEASE read and follow posted rules. No children under 12 years of age are allowed in the hot tub. Pregnant women should use caution when using hot tubs. PLEASE handle the hot tub cover with care and COVER the hot tub immediately after each use to conserve energy! Every guest should rinse off before entering the pool or hot tub to maintain cleanliness. Jets will cycle automatically twice a day for 2 hours and cannot be turned off.
- CAUTION STAINS:
- self-tanning lotions and hair-growth products cause permanent discoloration of fabric. Before you risk ruining furniture or bedding, please wash off these products, thanks!
- BATHROOM TOWELS:
- are for use inside the house only.
- Please be thoughtful of neighbors, please keep music, noise etc. to a minimum from 10pm to 8am.
- PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED:
- Do not bring any animals in the home regardless of how adorable they look. Local friends who visit may NOT bring pets into the house.
- This reservation is for quiet residential vacation use only. Therefore, parties, receptions, luaus, events and gatherings of any size or kind are strictly prohibited unless agreed to in your contract with Elite Pacific powered by Gather.