Mauna Lani KaMilo Home (424)
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
This stunning property is now accepting longer-term stays at reduced rates. Please inquire for details.
This spectacular three-bedroom, three-bath single-level home enjoys an ideal location within KaMilo, in the heart of the Mauna Lani Resort area. Nestled into a gated community, Mauna Lani KaMilo Home 424 features elegant tropical décor in a spacious, calming atmosphere.
The home’s open floor plan allows flow among the living area, dining room, and nicely-appointed kitchen, giving your group opportunities to enjoy a movie, play a game, or prepare a meal together. The gorgeous primary bedroom boasts an inviting king-size bed and a luxurious en suite bathroom with dual sinks, a walk-in shower, and a soaking tub. The lovely second and third bedrooms each offer a queen-size bed and a full bathroom with spa-like finishes. A sleeper sofa in the living room provides a sleeping option for additional guests.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Chef Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- QUIET HOURS:
- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the STVR shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
- Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area. Please be respectful of the neighbors and do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- USE OF PROPERTY:
- The STVR shall not be used for commercial purposes. TV: To Turn on the TV press: TV- Power and then Cable- Power
- Kitchen: There are instruction manuals for the appliances to the right of the refrigerator in the cabinet drawers. Gas Grill- is located on the back lanai and is available for use. Turn on gas tank under cabinet. You will need the clicker starter to start the grill . Clicker in outside drawer by grill. Please turn off gas tank after each use. (There is a replacement propane tank stored under the grill in the locked cabinet. The key to access the cabinet is hanging on the hook by the door into the garage).
- A/C – Fans- Lights: Please turn off the fans and lights when you leave for an extended period and when you depart the island. AC control is in the dining room. Please maintain 75 -80 degrees F when in use. When in use, units should be set as follows: AC- ON or COOL, Fan- AUTO (Please be mindful of electric use- Hawaii has the highest electric rates in the country. Lights off, AC only as needed, keep sliding doors and windows closed when AC is on, Hand wash small loads of dishes).
- Beach/ Pool:
- There are beach and pool towels available for guests within the unit. Beach Chairs, toys, snorkeling gear, boogie boards and a cooler are located in the garage. Please return them at the end of your stay.
- Kamilo Common Area:
- Pool/Spa/Fitness Center:
- Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied and supervised at all times by an adult (over 18). Please shower off before entering the pool or the spa. Please use swim diapers for small children- regular diapers are not allowed in the pool. Reasonably sized toys, inflatable mats, tubes, snorkel gear and similar items shall NOT be permitted in the pool-NOT ALLOWED IN SPA. No glass or other breakable material is permitted in the pool area. Group sports such as football, baseball, basketball, volleyball or golf shall be prohibited in the common elements. Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. The use of profane or abusive language will not be tolerated within the common elements of Kamilo. Any persons using such language shall leave the common area of Kamilo upon the request of the Managing Agent, Resident Manager or other employee or representative of the Kamilo Community. If the pool key is lost guest will be charged $75 to have the key replaced. Mauna Lani Beach Club Access Key: There is 1 Access Card to the Mauna Lani Beach Club in the basket on the dresser by the front door. If this key is lost the guest will be charged $250 to have the access card replaced. Quiet Hours: Loud and or disturbing noise that interferes with the rights, comforts, or convenience of other will not be tolerated. Special consideration for quietness shall be followed between the hours of 9:00 pm and 8:00 am.
- Common Areas and Lanais:
- Please do not hang wet towels, bathing suits or any other wet items to dry on outside Lanais, common areas or walkways. Surf boards, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, etc., shall not be operated, used, left or allowed to stand on any part of the premises, other than inside the property. Pets are Not Allowed, in unit, on lanai or common areas.
- Please Do not feed the birds, cats or geckos on the lanai or wandering around the property.
- Guests shall park anywhere within the parking areas. (Transportation vehicles, including bicycles, mopeds, golf carts and motorcycles shall be operated only on the road. Please do not park on the grass. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs. Any occupant or guest that violates the parking and vehicle regulations may have their vehicle towed or booted at their own expense).
- Trash and recyclables shall be disposed of only in the trash receptacles located within the trash enclosure. If trash receptacle is full, please find another trash receptacle which is not full within the community. All trash must be wrapped or bagged. No flammable, combustible cans are allowed to be disposed of in the trash chute(s). There is a $50.00 fee charged for the clean-up of any trash receptacle(s) or enclosure caused by failure of Guest to follow the foregoing rules.
- Departure Time
- Please comply with the required check out time of 11am. We frequently have guests checking in at 4:00pm and need every minute to clean the house to provide the standard each guests deserves. Please lock all windows and doors, remove trash, empty the refrigerator, turn off all appliances and, fans, lights, AC and check for your belongings. Please leave sheets on the bed and we ask that you please launder excess bath and beach towels.
- ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT HOUSE RULES
- Abbreviated Version for Guests and Rental Occupants
- 1. Owners must deliver to their guests, visitors or tenants a copy of these House Rules, and all lease or rental agreements must include these House Rules.
- 2. Radios, TVs, etc. are to be played at a volume that does not disturb the comfort of others, especially between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 8:00 A.M. If you are disturbed by excessive noise, and if you feel comfortable, please ask those making the noise to please refrain or call Mauna Lani Resort Security at 808-885-6556. Please also report the incident, with details of what occurred, to the Board via email at email@example.com.
- 3. In compliance with state law, smoking is not permitted in buildings, on lanais, or within 20 feet of a building. Smoking is allowed in parking lot areas that are more than 20 feet from buildings.
- 4. Telephones and cell phones may not be used on the lanais. People have a tendency to speak louder on phone, disturbing their neighbors.
- 5. No Owner or occupant may hang towels, clothing, rugs, or anything else from the windows, lanais, or otherwise on the Building or the Project exterior.
- 6. Dust, floor and powdered waste shall be wrapped in compact packages. All trash must be thoroughly drained and wrapped in paper and all garbage and other refuse shall be securely wrapped, preferably in plastic bags, and securely fastened.
- 7. Skateboards, roller skates, scooters and related equipment shall not be operated or used in any part of the premises.
- 8. Surfboards, bicycles, skate boards, roller skates, etc., shall not be left or allowed to stand on any part of the Project, other than within the confines of the apartment.
- 9. Flying of Drones is prohibited at all locations within Mauna Lani resort and KaMilo.
- 10. There shall be no shooting or use of fireworks of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common or limited common elements except by special permission in writing from the Board of Directors. There shall be no shooting or use of firearms of any type at any time in, from or around any apartment or the common and limited common elements.
- 11. Each Owner is at all times personally responsible for the conduct of his family, guests, and guests of his family, tenants and all occupants. This responsibility extends, but is not limited to, any damage or destruction to common or limited common areas.
- 12. Should there be a problem in your unit, please call your unit emergency contact, which might be your rental agent. For medical or fire emergencies call 911. 13. Recreation Complex, Pools, Pavilion and Fitness Center have posted rules that will be enforced and the Member / Owner has responsibility for damages or rules violations. No pool toys, floats, inflatables are permitted in pools. No glass containers are permitted in any of the recreation Complex areas. Diapers are not permitted in pools. Skateboards and or bicycles are not permitted on pool deck area. Loud music, Noise, Running, Jumping off walls into the pool and horseplay are not permitted in the pool or adjacent area.
- 14. All motor vehicles including golf carts are required to be operated only by licensed drivers within the Project and at a reasonable level so as not to constitute a noise nuisance to other occupants. No racing of motors, etc., is permitted.
- 15. Vehicles shall travel at speeds no greater than the posted speed limit of 10 MPH. Drivers shall observe traffic and directional signs.
- 16. Parking. Occupants shall park their vehicles only in their assigned garage. No vehicles shall park in the driveway of any Apartment longer than 12 hours. No street parking permitted.
- 17. Guest Parking Stalls. Guests may park in designated guest stalls for not more than four (4) hours per day. Designated guest stalls may not be utilized for any activity except parking of guest vehicles. Residents may not park in a designated guest stall without approval of management.
- 18. Enforcement Provisions. Violations of traffic and parking rules may result in the imposition of fines. Fines will be assessed after the first violation, which will result in a warning, and will be imposed at the following schedule: $50.00 for second violation: $100.00 for third violation: and $150.00 for each successive violation. Fines must be paid within thirty (30) days of assessment to the Association and are subject to the enforcement provisions set forth under Article V, Section 1(U) of the Bylaws. Any fine may be appealed to the Board of Directors at the next regularly scheduled meeting.
- 19. Liability – It is ultimately the Owners responsibility for guests and rental occupants behavior, for rules violations and damage caused to the common area property.
- VIOLATIONS OF THESE RULES
- 1. Reporting Violations and Damages:
- a. All violations of the House Rules and damages to the common elements or common areas should be reported promptly to the Managing Agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- b. Damages to common elements or common areas shall be surveyed by the Managing Agent at the direction of the Board of Directors and the cost of repair or replacement and any legal fees incurred may be assessed by the Board of Directors against the person or persons responsible, including, but not limited to, any Owner for damages caused directly or indirectly by his tenants, licensees, employees, or invitees, or such Owner or his tenants, family members, domestic servants or guests.
- Note: Owners are encouraged to read the full KaMilo at Mauna Lani House Rules version and the Rules and regulations for Kulalani – KaMilo Recreation Complex Association on the Associa Hawaii website www.associahawaii.com