- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Villa has a spacious private patio with a breathtaking view of the Pedi Valley, Bay, and the Agean to the mountains of Turkey. Separate areas on the patio allow for play in the pool and simultaneous quiet workspace. A cot is available if required. Children must be supervised at all times as there is no pool net. Private parking and a bus stop below the villa. The villa is one of a very few that offer private space for relaxing and entertaining and easy access by road with no steps. There is private parking at the entrance and a bus stop below the house. The Villa is a tranquil retreat just a 5 minute walk from the village and a 15 minute walk from the busy harbour.
The panoramic view from the terrace takes in the green Pedi valley of Symi and the bay opening into the Aegean lying between Greece and Turkey. The mountains of the Mugla province of Turkey are strung along the horizon and the lights of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Just a 5 minute walk from the village 15 minute walk from the busy harbour Near Pedi and Chorio with Yialos a 20 min walk down the Kala Strata
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.