- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Located within a comfortable stroll into the heart of Lorne, this beautifully presented 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom holiday home offers guests a sense of peace and tranquillity, nestled between cosmopolitan Lorne and the Otway National Park.
Elevated in a picturesque corridor of privately accessed homes and featuring both a secure garage and off-street parking, Boulevarde Serenity ticks all the boxes of a modern holiday home. The house is spread over 3 levels and boasts a fully ensuited master bedroom, spacious, air-conditioned open plan kitchen/living area, wood fire, lofted ceilings, multiple deck areas and a rear courtyard. Other features include an outdoor shower and a table tennis and lounge in the garage providing the perfect escape zone for the kids.
A portacot and high chair are provided.
Strict No Party Policy (schoolies, hens, bucks etc) See terms and conditions
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.