The Nest- Cosy Holiday Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
We are excited to welcome you to this couthy wee Scottish cottage, perched on the southern edge of Errol village in the Carse of Gowrie, set just a 17-minute drive from Perth and a 26-minute drive from Dundee. Highlights nearby include Cairn O’Mohr Winery. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a gorgeous living room, a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, a cosy porch with outdoor furniture, a charming garden and free parking. Essentials provided.
Split over two floors, this newly renovated cottage with attractive decor throughout and a warm ambience is the ideal accommodation for your dreamy gateway. It is ideal for two couples, a family of four or a group of friends wanting to get the best out of their vacation!
Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The charming upstairs living room has stunning views and everything you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- – Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- – Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- – Keep the property clean and tidy.
- – Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- – Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- – Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- – Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- – To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification