- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Name: Cassiopeia | Bedrooms: 4 | Bathrooms: 3 | Sleeps: 10 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Hoping for a vacation as lovely as Cassiopeia herself? Located along Mosser Rd., this charming townhome offers views of the lake, mountains, and ski slopes, putting Deep Creek’s unrivaled beauty at your doorstep. Just a short drive from Deep Creek Lake and WISP Resort, adventure is made easy at Cassiopeia, no matter the season. And just a short walk will put you at the Garrett County Fairgrounds, home to a variety of events all year round! Spend summer days splashing on the water or winter afternoons snowboarding, skiing, and tubing. When the sun...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Take a step back from the hustle and bustle of Deep Creek Lake and enjoy a retreat along Mosser Road. This road connects to Route 219 in the heart of McHenry, but the homes along this road are spread out to give you that private vacation home you have been looking for. These homes are different from the grand log homes found on top of Wisp Mountain. Instead, they provide a cozy mountain atmosphere still in the Deep Creek Lake area. Fill your getaway with some rest and relaxation with a stay at a home along Mosser Road. Community Amenities: -Low Traffic -Wooded Setting -Close to the Community Aquatic Recreational Center (CARC) -Quiet Surroundings
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.