- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Name: Bracken Lodge | Bedrooms: 5 | Bathrooms: 5.5 | Sleeps: 12 | Access: Lake Access | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Looking for the ultimate private vacation retreat? Travel down the gravel roads and up the mountain and through the trees to arrive at Bracken Lodge. A stunning log home siting on 11 acres of forest, meadow, and amazing open space - with mile-long views across to the peaks of Meadow Mountain. With spruce logs brought from Yellowstone National Park as part of a salvage program, this home is truly one-of-a-kind at Deep Creek Lake. The private and secluded outdoor space marries to a superbly appointed interior for a wonderful place to lay your...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Loch Glade is located near the Sky Valley community on the eastern side of Deep Creek Lake. At Loch Glade, you'll find your home away from home tucked away among the trees where your closest neighbors are the wildlife that call Deep Creek their home. The lake access is easily accessible along a level path for you to enjoy your days kayaking, paddleboarding, or swimming in the lake. While this area offers privacy, you are about a 20 minute drive from the heart of Deep Creek Lake along Route 219. The added distance for your vacation in the mountains of Western Maryland is perfect for the retreat you have been looking for. Community Amenities: -Private Wooded Area -Quiet Roads -Close to Lee's Corner Market -Lake Access
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.