Villa Petra - Villa Petra
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
===== Exterior =====
In the heart of the Classic Chianti region, immersed in the green countryside of excellent and ancient vineyards and olive trees, Villa Petra is the ideal place to spend an unforgettable holiday in the typical Tuscan style.
The villa construction dates backs to 200 years ago yet a current detailed restoration has given birth to a renewed accommodation respecting and mantaining the places and the traditional stone walls intact and allowing the guests to enjoy the ancient precious travertine and terracotta floors with beautiful exposed wooden beams.
The Villa is situated in the countryside around Siena only a few km far from Radda in Chianti and halfway between Siena and Florence.
Its position is the the perfect starting point to discover the most beautiful Tuscan landscapes and cities. You can boast of a breathtaking overlooking view the surrounding vineyards and countryside, immersed in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Main Railway Station - 34.00 km
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.