Maison Downtown Luxury Studio!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Maison Downtown Luxury Apartments are elegant, spacious flats with a view of the center of Zakynthos town.
The studio measures 45 sq.m. and can sleep up to 2 adults. It’s the perfect choice for two travelers or a couple that look for a modern, comfortable studio near all the amenities that a town can offer! There is one bedroom equipped with a double bed and featuring a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen, a sofa, and a really modern bathroom.
Relax in any of our apartments and their tastefully decorated rooms, or just take a walk to visit the picturesque town and its numerous bars, restaurants, shops, and coffee shops.
Additionally, since you will be staying near the port, you can always book a boat trip to the legendary Blue Caves and Shipwreck Beach or to spot loggerhead turtles in their natural environment!
REGISTRATION NUMBER: 1261120
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available Off-site: Available for additional fee
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
At the foot of the Bochali hill, Zakynthos stands as both the island's capital city and principal port. Visitor attractions in Zakynthos include the well-known church of San Dionisio, which houses the saint's relics, various museums, and the distinctive squares of D. Solomos and Saint Mark, the latter of which dates to the Venetian era and is home to the island's sole catholic church. A very attractive neighborhood surrounds the ruins of the old Venetian castle, which are situated at the top of the hill of Strani in the city's back, in addition to the seaside (marine road) and its tiny interior streets.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Quiet Hours : 23:00 - 07:00am