The Star of Queenstown Hill
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Starry, starry night
The outstanding panoramas stretch round from The Remarkables to Cecil Peak with views stretching down towards Kingston, with multiple outdoor areas to enjoy.
Inside, relax in style in the beautifully furnished living area, with high ceilings and wrought-iron features adding an air of grace to the contemporary design. There’s plenty of room to spread out, and views from every angle. The large kitchen is ideal for entertaining, with plenty of space and high quality appliances whether you’re cooking up a storm, dishing up take-away or welcoming a personal chef, you wont be disappointed.
However you choose to spend your days, with Queenstown’s many, many attractions, come home to relax in the stunning panoramic home, soak in the bath, or simply get a good nights sleep in one of the five spacious bedrooms.
An opulent choice for your dream holiday, soak up the very best of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Children's Books and Toys
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- You are required to respect quiet hours between 10 pm and 7 am
- Reservations are limited to persons over 25 years of age
- Special bedding configurations must be requested prior to your arrival
- No stag or hen parties permitted