The Explorer’s Home. Sunny, Quiet, Cozy, Free Parking.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Sunny and central, decorated for families, couples and friends. Save money and hassle with our free private parking.
Decorated in honor of my ancestor, 19th century Portuguese explorer Roberto Ivens, The Explorer’s Home is in a protected Lisbon building renovated in 2018, right next to the former Royal Palace. Has a garden viewpoint in front and open views on the Monsanto hills to the back.
High-Speed Wi-Fi, amenities, books, toys a 65"TV in the living room and another in the main bedroom make you feel at home as you explore Lisbon.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
The Portuguese Royal Family lived next door and now Madonna and two Presidents of Portugal have chosen houses nearby. Estrela is an authentic neighborhood with nice views of the river and peaceful whilst still close to the bustling downtown. License: 79392/AL
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ￫ A security deposit of 250€ will be requested upon arrival (credit card only)
- ￫ The refund of the security deposit might take up to 14 working days (it varies depending on the type of card/country) after successful inspection of the apartment
- ￫ As per Portuguese regulations, I will be required to ask for every guest's passport details upon arrival for immigration and borders control purposes
- ￫ Late check-in fee of 20€ applicable after 9PM
- ￫ Late check-in fee of 30€ applicable after midnight
- ￫ Losing the apartment key will incur in a 50€ penalty
- ￫ Smoking is NOT allowed
- ￫ The apartment must be cleared off of any rubbish before check-out. There are green rubbish bins available on the street from 7PM onwards
- ￫ Please be considerate of any loud noises from 10PM onwards
- ￫ I can’t be held responsible for any incident occurring during your stay at the property or derived from the misuse of the property
- ￫ Please remember that you're staying in an apartment, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, I will do my best to take action ASAP