Luxury Private Family Villa w/ S-Pool AC & Parking
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
￫ 215sqm/2,315sqft 4-bedroom Villa in Portimão
￫ 2-floor luxury Villa with 3 ensuites and 1 additional bedroom
￫ Lovely terrace on the first floor with sea-views
￫ Spacious outdoor area with dining table and an amazing SWIMMING POOL
￫ Air Conditioning available throughout the property
￫ Alto Golf & Country Club is at a 2-min drive
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Alto Golf Course is located between the picturesque village of Alvor and Praia da Rocha, and 5 kilometres from the city of Portimão, in the Algarve, Portugal. License: 113242/AL The Alto Golf Course, with the beautiful Monchique mountains as its backdrop, runs through two valleys and offers winding fairways and gently undulating greens. The natural advantages of the Alto terrain have been used to sculpt a garden-like golf course with mature pine, carob, almond, fig and olive trees lining the fairways and giving a long-settled feeling.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ￫ Security Deposit at Check-in - As you will have seen from the listing, I've furnished my place with top quality furnishings and expensive equipment to maximise your enjoyment during your stay. To protect that investment, I will ask that at Check-in, in addition to providing a copy of your photo ID / Passport (which is a requirement by law in Portugal), that you allow me to take a pre-authorisation of up to €1000 on a credit or debit card that you bring with you to cover any possible damage outside of normal wear and tear or the odd broken cup or glass as I know accidents do happen. No funds are actually charged against your card and the pre-authorisation is automatically cancelled after you leave, once the house has been checked and found clear of damage. I hope you understand and can agree to this house rule
- ￫ No Smoking - As per above the house is strictly no smoking except in the outdoor area
- ￫ Respect my neighbours please - Even though this a very private house I still have some houses around with permanent residents who I live alongside and meet on a regular basis. Please be respectful of their right to enjoy their homes peacefully and quietly as you pass through the common areas and please no noise or loud music after 10pm and before 8am
- ￫ There's a maintenance schedule that needs to be respected in order to keep the property well maintained:
- Monday morning: gardener
- Tuesday afternoon: pool guy
- Friday: cleaning lady
- Saturday morning: pool guy
- ￫ I can’t be held responsible for any incident occurring during your stay at the property or derived from the misuse of the property
- ￫ Please remember that you're staying in my house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, I will do my best to take action ASAP