Pine Valley Lodge
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
Enjoy the amenities of a lodge along with the comforts of home at this sprawling retreat less than a mile from Angel Fire Resort Golf Course. Spanning 3,840 square feet of rustic-chic living space, your spacious home is perfect for multi-group getaways. In winter months, where snowice is prevalentconstant, you will need a vehicle that can handle snow and ice 4WD, AWD, chains, snow tires, etc. Well insulated, this warm and welcoming hideaway was made for cozy Angel Fire winters. Surrounding attractions include Taos 26 miles, Kit Carson Nation Forest 57 miles, Ojo Caliente 67 miles, and Santa Fe 94 miles.
Occupying the entire first floor, the downstairs provides a large private suite. Find a living area, well-equipped kitchen, sleeping area, spa-like bathroom with a jetted tub, private sauna, and a convenient half bath. On the main level, the open floor plan offers a sophisticated style with a stone fireplace and vaulted...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
Basketball Courts: Community
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- - Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- - 2 dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- - The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- - All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- - If early check-in is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late check-out is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- - No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- - No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- - Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- - Permit ID 0001706
- - Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- - Property Specific terms
- This Agreement is between you and Property Manager New Mexico LLC, acting for itself and for the Owner.