Sur La Mer
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Best described as that traditional weatherboard Lorne beach-house on the corner, Lornes Sur La Mer epitomises the romance of a traditional beach shack with modern creature comforts and light, open-plan living, all within 100 meters of the heart of town. Ample sleeping space for 2 couples and 3 children, Sur La Mer has three bedrooms, two with queen size beds and one with a tri-bunk. It has a well-equipped kitchen, dining room and main living area. Relax and enjoy the views across to the Erskine River escarpment from the front porch and catch ocean glimpses from the living area and outdoor BBQ and dining area.
The property has had ongoing improvements with modern features such as polished wood floors, reverse cycle air conditioning and flat screen TV. All features aside, Lornes Sur La Mer is all about the location. Rarely do you find a place in Lorne that you can park and walk everywhere- the beach, the supermarket,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Air Conditioning: In Rooms
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.