- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
The villa took its name from the beach of Mylopotas and its proximity to one of the Aegean’s most beautiful beach with the endless golden sand, the crystal clear waters- the beach of Mylopotas is awarded with EU Blue Flag, the vibrant beach bars, the water sport facilities will make your stay in Tamisa Villa a complete summer dream come true experience.
Tamisa Villa was created out of love for the island of Ios and to offer a memorable accommodation to its visitors.The incorporation of the elements of the island’s nature into an ultra-modern building with futuristic characteristics makes Tamisa Villa a unique accommodation proposal not only on the island of Ios but throughout the islands of the Aegean.
Tamisa in Ios Island features 5 bedrooms where up to 10 guests can be accommodated comfortably. The big glass windows allow the bright sun’s beams to illuminate the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
The villa is located at the Kakovolo area, just 2 km away from the famous beach of Mylopotas It’s situated next to the main village of the island, Chora, at about 2 minutes’ drive from the villa
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.