Windward Cove - Close to Annapolis Waterfront Kayaks Bikes Game Room!
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Spacious Home on Little Greenwood Creek Within Short Drive to Annapolis and Local Kent Island Beaches
Only a short drive from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Annapolis, enjoy the serenity of Maryland’s Eastern Shore from the comfort of Windward Cove. This home is outfitted with entertainment and enjoyment in mind: waterfront views, a backyard deck, home gym, pool table, and big, spacious rooms.
Local crab houses and restaurants are within easy access while the neighborhood location offers a quiet escape. Explore the extensive Cross Island Trail, which is located nearby and covers 6.5 miles from the Kent Narrows to the Chesapeake Bay.
Waterfront: Little Greenwood Creek
Dock: 40ft dock, 2ft MLW, water and electricity.
Water Toys: 1 tandem kayak is available for guest use. To ensure proper life jacket sizing, please bring your own or we can recommend a local rental...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Queen Anne’s County, MD https://visitqueenannes.com/ Queen Anne’s County, Maryland has entertainment and activities for everyone. Queen Anne’s County invites you to the tranquility of Maryland’s Eastern Shore. It is known for its outdoor Chesapeake Bay Adventure activities, rich maritime history, scenic agricultural and historic landscapes, craft beverages and boat-to-table cuisine.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- General Property Rules
- This property includes bed and bath linens, beds made prior to your arrival, and a starter supply of toilet paper, bathroom soap, paper towels, and dishwater detergent.
- This property does not allow group rentals to guests under the age of 25. Therefore, a group rental made by an individual under the age of 25 will not be honored.
- Due to the rural nature of the area, this property may experience slow internet speeds, limited access to email, web browsing and streaming services.
- Due to local zoning ordinances weddings and special events are not permitted at this property.
- No refunds will be given due to amenity or event closures/cancellations.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the images, descriptions, and amenities. Although they are deemed reliable, they cannot be guaranteed.