Comfortable Beach House with Large Balcony In Byron Bay
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled into the hillside at highly sought after Wategos Beach you will find this light and bright original beach house. Comfortably decorated, it has everything you may need for a relaxed beachside getaway.
Less than a minute’s walk to the white sands and crystal clear ocean. It is also only a short distance from the start of the Cape Byron Lighthouse walking track. True to its name, the Lower Decks has a large sundeck, capturing plenty of sunshine and its elevated position means it enjoys beautiful ocean breezes. Surrounded by tropical gardens it is relaxed and tranquil. Minute’s drive from the heart of Byron Bay.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: Double Bed + 2 Single Beds
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- When making a booking you must supply all names and ages of guests who will be staying at the property. No guests under the age of 25, bucksor hens parties and no schoolies.There is to be No parties, functions or large gatherings at our properties. there is a risk of your booking being cancelled and evicted.
- The neighbors are not to be disturbed during your tenancy. Please be aware that you are in a residential area and loud noise (including loud music, talking, swearing and screaming) is not tolerated at any time of the day. Should the neighbours make a call to security or Quiet Hotline, a call out fee will be incurred at your cost. This is not negotiable and the fee will not be refunded.
- Guests are responsible for any and all direct damage to the property, along with loss or damage to any items within the property during their stay and should notify us immediately of any issues.
- Your bond may be used to cover incidental items such as, but not limited to, consumables, breakages, extra cleaning charges, rubbish removal etc.
- If damages/loss are recouped from your bond, we will provide receipts and photographic evidence where applicable
- Smoking inside the property is strictly prohibited. Additional cleaning costs will be charged to guests who do.