Aurora House: Hot Tub and Sea View
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Aurora House is a seafront 4-bedroom house built over 140 years ago, with a blend of original features, a modern interior and luxury amenities. This property is in the perfect location overlooking the Moray Firth, spot locals know well for sighting the aurora borealis, dolphins, seals and even orcas. The property consists of 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, indoor and outdoor dining area. Outside you can find a hot tub, outdoor shower and balcony overlooking the sea with great sunsets.
This unique home has everything you need for a family get-together or a long weekend with friends. It’s the perfect base for outdoor adventuring: including hiking, kayaking, open water swimming, golf and snowsports in the winter. If you’re looking for a more relaxed time, jump into the hot tub and enjoy the view.
On the ground floor, you can find:
A secluded bedroom with a king-size bed, a cosy living room leading onto a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- We want you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- - Strictly no smoking, no parties
- - Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- - Keep the property clean and tidy
- - Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- - Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the area
- - Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- - Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- - To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.