Elegant Mediterranean-style Villa with Pool
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Luxury is luxury but not all villas are created equal! And this Four Seasons home speaks to the heart of it. Spanning two levels, the double height ceiling over the living room creates an imposing entrance while the contemporary renovations make for a sensational refresh.
Understanded chic sets the tone of the interior design as living and dining rooms overflow to the pool terrace where more sociable seating is cocooned for extra privacy by lush tropical vegetation. A lovely ocean view from the heated swimming pool and upper bedrooms reminds you the ocean is not far and that good times are the promise of the day.
Just by choosing a Four Season’s villa, you can be sure your experience will be a cut above the rest because of the access you enjoy to all the resort facilities and privileges. All this in addition to golf courses, multiple private beach clubs and gourmet restaurants on your doorstep.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Water Sports: Available for additional fee
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Daily Housekeeping: Included
Chef Services: Available on request
Chef Services: Included
Located on a prime hillside spot within the award-winning Four Seasons hotel community surrounded by the pristine sandy beaches of the Punta de Mita peninsula.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Wi-Fi
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel.
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership - access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
- - Daily housekeeping
- - Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Know Before You Go
- - Enjoy in-villa 24-hour room service from the Four Seasons.
- - Club Punta Mita Premier Membership includes access to 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club ( Porta Fortuna with pier and water sports rental equipment) , 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center ($) and tennis center with pick-a-ball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club.
- - Bedroom 3 has a twin day bed that could sleep an extra person (child) upon request ($) while the TV room could be set up with extra beds ($).
- - Bedroom 4 is located outside the main body of the villa in the entrance courtyard which is great for those seeking privacy.
- - Full access to the Four Seasons Hotel includes access to restaurants, spa, gym, kids club, pools, beaches, Lazy River, tennis, and shops. Guests can call the Four Seasons Hotel for room service, concierge, bell services, spa reservations and more. As a privately owned Four Seasons villa, all requirements related to the running of the villa should be communicated to the local ambassador and/or private housekeeper otherwise any additional housekeeping services or requests made directly to the hotel will be charged separately by the hotel.