- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for the perfect place for a quiet or fun-filled break on the coast, look no further than Three Bays. This upper ground floor apartment is just a short distance away from all of Scarborough’s amenities, with the Esplanade and Spa, as well as the town centre all being close by. Sleeping up to four guests, the apartment is ideal for families and groups of friends. The apartment benefits from dedicated private parking space which is a real luxury with holiday homes in Scarborough.
The living area at Three Bays is an inviting space with two luxurious cream leather sofas, a flat-screen TV, and a large bay window that makes the room feel bright and airy. Also sharing the space is a dining table with seating for all guests.
The kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and has all amenities you need for cooking a hearty meal.
Three Bays’ first bedroom is a spacious and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.