- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you’re looking for a seaside escape in Scarborough, look no further than The Shark,. This recently renovated, dog friendly property sleeps six guests so it’s the perfect spot for getaways with family and friends. Just a short walk from everything Scarborough has to offer and with views of Scarborough South Bay, you’ll be perfectly placed to enjoy a memorable stay.
Boasting modern features and plenty of style, The Shark has a welcoming living area with large french doors which open up onto a balcony, with views across the rooftops ahead. Relax on one of the two comfy sofas with a good book or turn on the TV to keep up with your favourite shows on Freeview or Netflix. Whether you’re ordering in a takeaway or making a home cooked meal, you can enjoy at the stylish dining table.
The property has a large kitchen which is fully equipped for your self-catering stay.
You’ll find a tranquil...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.