The Old Dairy
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
With beautiful interiors and a perfect location in the market town of Masham, The Old Dairy Flat is a truly special holiday apartment. Boasting two bedrooms, the apartment provides a comfortable and stylish base when holidaying in Yorkshire. Whether you’re planning a family staycation or a getaway with friends, The Old Dairy Flat will certainly provide memories to treasure. It is also dog friendly, so your pups can enjoy a relaxing retreat too!
Light and spacious, The Old Dairy Flat has an open plan living, kitchen, and dining area with plenty of room to relax. Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware, yet it keeps a traditional homely feel with the oven’s stone framed workplace. It is the perfect place to socialise with your loved ones while you prepare and enjoy meals.
The living section of the room includes a comfy sofa, two armchairs and a flat screen TV with Netflix and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.