- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The Byre is a wonderful cottage located just 10-miles from the golden sands of Saltburn-by-the-sea. Sleeping up to four guests, the cottage will provide a great base for peaceful getaway in a secluded location with amenities and the coast a short drive away. What’s more, there is a hot tub so you can relax and enjoy the countryside views to your heart’s content during your stay. The property is also dog-friendly, so you can bring your furry pals along for the trip!
The open-plan living, kitchen, and dining area at The Byre is a great space for enjoying quality time with family and friends. The space exudes a country vibe with exposed beams and a traditional kitchen. The living area boasts a sofa, two armchairs and a flat-screen Smart TV for when you want to relax. The dining table seats four, so there is plenty of room for all guests to be comfortably accommodated.
The Byre’s first bedroom is a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.