- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a getaway on the coast, Nellie’s Loft is a compact holiday home located in the popular town of Scarborough. The perfect apartment for a small family, you can explore the local attractions, enjoy the sandy beaches and try the famous fish and chips! Sleeping up to four guests, Nellie’s Loft has everything you could need for a staycation by the sea. One of the great things about Nellie’s Loft is that it is round the corner from the beach and harbour.
Nellie’s Loft has an open plan living and kitchen area. With two comfy sofas and a flat screen TV, this is the ideal place to relax after a fun-filled day at the beach. The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can really make the most of your self-catering stay.
Head to the main bedroom and you’ll find a comfortable double bed with fresh white bed linen, dressed with blue soft furnishings. The second...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.