- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Centred in the middle of the historic market town of Pickering, North Yorkshire, Iris Cottage is a cosy ground floor apartment with plenty to offer guests looking for a quiet retreat. Sleeping up to four guests across two bedrooms, Iris Cottage is the perfect location for families and groups of friends to head to when looking for a getaway with lots to do on your doorstep with the beauties of the Yorkshire countryside at your fingertips.
Iris Cottage has a cosy and homely living room, with wooden roof beams running elegantly across the ceilings, a comfy sofa, two matching, equally-comfortable armchairs and a flat-screen TV - this is a truly relaxing space for you to fall back on after your action-packed days exploring all that Pickering and the surrounding Yorkshire countryside has to offer.
The apartment’s kitchen is full of character. With green wooden cupboards and drawers, the room is given a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.