La Suite Margot, 9th Century Priory
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Lovely stone built independant house for 2 people, part of the medieval priory..
Beautiful terrace facing the gardens.
Between Provence and Languedoc, nearby Montpellier, Nimes and the Camargue, La Suite Margot is part of the Domaine de Monteils, an ancient 9th century priory, absolutly quiet, surrounded by vineyards and a 5 hectare mediterranean park.
Your accomodation is a lovely 35sqm stone built house with private protected terrace facing the yard and the park.
Top of the range equipment : full kitchen, Hd Tv on large screen, Internet Wifi, barbecue and design garden furniture.
Le Domaine de Monteils is located between Nimes and Montpellier, near the small medieval town of Sommieres.
This area is famous for its wine, and is bordered in the south by the lakes of Camargue and the sandy beaches of Languedoc, and in the north by the spectacular Cevennes national park.
The area is full of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.