- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
The villa is located in the settlement of Agia Varvara, Lesvos Island in Greece in an area full of Mediterranean vegetation, 250 meters from the sea, designed and implemented with the best specifications to offer you the comfort you deserve.
Only 4km away is the famous town of Plomari, known worldwide for its culinary options as well as the home town of ouzo. Furthermore, visitors can explore olive oil making museums, gorgeous beaches and the countryside. Each Villa has its own 25sqm private swimming pool, outdoor living room and sunbathing area, fully equipped kitchen and all the facilities a modern home should have including free Wi-Fi and parking space.
Villa Vanina has 2 double bedrooms, a family bathroom downstairs and an en suite shower and WC upstairs and can accommodate up to 4 people. Our Villas have been designed for adults only use and /or teenagers above the age of 15.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
250 meters from the sea 4 km away is the famous town of Plomari 40 km from Mytiline Airport
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. . Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. . Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. . Treat the property like your own home. . Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.