Latina I en Madrid
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Comfort, design and quality
La Latina is a lively neighborhood situated on the grounds of a medieval Islamic fortress, a labyrinth of narrow streets lined with numerous tapas bars and taverns. The Royal Basilica of San Francisco el Grande, with works by Goya, and the church of San Pedro el Viejo, which has a Mudejar tower, are two of the neighborhood’s landmarks. On Sundays, both the El Rastro market and the cafeterias and street food stalls in the area are packed with visitors.
This apartment is located right in the centre of Madrid, just a few meters away from La Latina metro station.
Home to a great variety of bars and restaurants offering from traditional to innovative cuisine, La Latina is one of Madrid’s top tapas neighbourhoods. Perfect for enjoying a Sunday aperitive or shopping at the open-air flea market of El Rastro.
This bright and comfortable apartment is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: VT-11085