- 6 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Nestled in a small Minho village, a short drive from the picturesque Roman riverside town of Ponte de Lima and the atmospheric, historic town of Caminha, Villa Maricola offers an inherited peaceful ambience, total seclusion and sensational views from its elevated spot. This characterful holiday home sleeps up to twelve guests and is a perfect base to explore the gorgeous, unspoilt Minho region.
Villa Maricola is situated near the beautiful village of Rubiaes which is on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela and boasts its pretty Sao Pedro de Rubiaes church. From its fabulous elevated spot, the villa overlooks a lush green valley. Caminha is a hidden jewel in the Viana do Castelo district in Alto Minho, near the mouth of the River Minho which separates Portugal and Spain. There is plenty to see and admire in Caminha including the ancient Torre do Relogio de Caminha, the clock tower which forms part...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.