- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Five-bedroom Villa Lerez is a beautifully-restored, 200-year-old, school house in Galicia, Spain. Thanks to its original features and rural location, this family-friendly retreat exudes rustic charm. The villa is set between tree-lined forests and mountains near the Rias Baixas – the region’s four longest coastal inlets. Here, the mix of pretty villages, sandy beaches and top-notch eating options – especially the famous fresh seafood – make the destination a family holiday favourite.
Perfect for rest and relaxation, the villa is in a quiet and private location, surrounded by trees. It flaunts a big pool – lined with cushioned sun loungers – and has plenty of grassy spots for children to play on, or adults to sprawl out with their favourite holiday read. Throw in a terrace area with alfresco dining table and chairs, too, and you can see why Villa Lerez is high on our must-stay-at list.
Inside, the villa features...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.