- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Set amongst sprawling grounds, crafted from unusual architecture and quirky interiors, Villa Ianassa is a truly unique place to stay. Layers of red, blue and white exteriors rise above two interesting pools, within an enormous manicured lawn. Traditional tiles adorn the roof, while several rooms have their own private balconies.
Enter through the grand burgundy doors and step onto the mosaic-tiled floors to find eclectic interiors that blend a variety of design styles. The result gives the air of staying at a stylish Grecian grandmother’s house with elements of surrealism.
There are five glorious bedrooms that can sleep up to 10 guests. Each has contrasting coloured feature walls and double beds with floral or paisley bedspreads. One themed room has pale blue elegant painted wardrobes and buttercup yellow drapes, and another is a like a suite with a living space,with a checkerboard-theme and a deep brown wallpaper...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Court: Private
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.