- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
What bliss to stay in the heart of the Minho region with superb countryside views everywhere, delicious hearty Portuguese food to eat and with a glass of local vinho verde in your hand! The gorgeous Villa Ferias enjoys sensational, extensive views over the Lima River valley, just 4 kms from the atmospheric ancient town of Ponte de Lima. Villa Ferias, a typical Minho stone farmhouse has been fully renovated to offer luxurious, modern holiday living. It boasts four delightful bedrooms, tastefully decorated living spaces and glorious outdoor space.
Ponte de Lima is one of the most historic towns in the north of Portugal and the home of the popular Vinho Verde wine. The town is surrounded by magical green landscapes in the district of Viana do Castelo. It is a stop on the famous Santiago de Compostela pilgrimage route. The town offers beautiful gardens, its famous bridge which stretches across the Lima River, its 17th and 18th...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.