- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
With a fully working mill and waterwheel and a delightful interior, Villa Estora offers an utterly unique and cosy home on the riverside.
This romantic getaway home is anything but ordinary – the working mill itself has been preserved while the rustic stone walls and tiled roof are evidence of the careful restoration completed in 1983. A cosy and spacious interior welcomes you inside the villa.
The furniture is made from high-quality wood and includes a charming dining table, a comfortable bench and a small coffee table surrounded by chairs. There is an open fireplace where you can enjoy a log fire on a cool evening.
Traditional, colourful patterned items adorn the walls, complementing the rustic stone behind them and the exposed wooden beams in the ceiling.
There is a fully-equipped, wonderfully traditional stone kitchen to ensure that you’re able to prepare your meals when you don’t fancy...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Smoking not allowed.