- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
For an idyllic family-friendly holiday head to Villa Drosoula – a charming two-bedroom villa on the Ionian island of Kefalonia. The villa is in a peaceful spot and boasts fantastic views of the bay and harbour village of Fiskardo below. Tranquil and private, the building is surrounded by beautiful, landscaped gardens, which are dotted with an abundance of vibrant flowers, plants and trees.
The exterior of the villa is decorated traditionally Mediterranean in style with wooden shutters and terracotta-tile roofs. Inside, the furnishings are modern and natural with cream-coloured walls and plenty of light coming in through the glass windows and doors. Set on two floors, there are two large bedrooms on the lower level, both with king-size beds and stylish marble-clad en-suite bathrooms.
Please note:- The villa is one of three identical villas and photos may not be of the actual villa you stay in, therefore views may...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.