- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
You get such a wonderful feeling when you stay at the delightful Maritsa Oikos. This gorgeous property, just 150 yards from Molyvos Harbour in Mithimna, has a fabulous history. Maritsa Oikos is half of a large home built in 1926 by Ioannes Krallis after his wedding to Maritsa Kalligeris. In the mid-eighties, the house was split to offer half to each of the sons, Stratis and Nikos. Maritsa Oikos is the half owned by the brother Stratis and his wife Nana who spend half of the year at the villa and the rest of the time in Athens. It is clear to see that this splendid villa is much loved and beautifully maintained.
Maritsa Oikos overlooks the emerald Aegean Sea with the popular Molyvos Beach being 450 yards away and some fabulous shops and local restaurants being just 150 yards from the villa. The villa boasts three charming bedrooms, one with a double bed and sofabed, another with two singles and a sofabed and the last being a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Kids welcome. Smoking not allowed.