Stunning Designer Apartment in the Heart of Braddon
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Centrally located, this beautifully appointed north-facing corner apartment is filled with natural light and homely touches.
Step inside and relax with a coffee and the morning paper in the delightful winter garden, or curl up with a blanket on the soft, pillow-filled couch for some Netflix (spoiler: that work of art is a TV in disguise).
With all of Canberra’s best restaurants, cafes and shops right downstairs, this luxury one bedroom apartment ticks all the boxes for a great Canberra escape.
High above Canberra’s famous Lonsdale Street, this apartment has a unique, warm and instantly welcoming charm. Every corner of the space space has been carefully curated to make your stay something special.
Originally designed as a boutique hotel, this is Canberra’s new and architecturally stunning Nibu building. You’ll be staying in one of only a few corner apartments where continuous floor-to-ceiling...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- 1. Let us know if you need to check in early or leave later than the standard check-in/out times. We'd need to collect $20 for the first 30 minutes and an additional $40 for the next 30-minute increments when there is a breach in the observance of standard check-in and out times.
- 2. I have a STRICT "No Pets Policy" and "No Smoking Policy". These are applicable inside and outside of the property. Any breach will result in a fine of $400 plus any additional fees for specialised cleaning.
- 3. The cleaning fee covers the regular cleaning and linens in the property. As this is not a hotel, please try to leave the place as tidy as possible. If the property is extra messy when you leave, an extra cleaning fee will be requested (minimum of $50).
- 4. Please be sure you understand our cancellation policies. You can find our current policy on our Airbnb listing.
- 5. Only those persons who made the reservation may stay at our property. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to ensure access details are made clear.
- 6. No parties or gatherings of more than the maximum number of people that can book the property. Any non-guests must leave by 10:00 pm. And there should strictly be no loud noise after 10:00 pm. There is a $2000 penalty if this house rule is breached.
- 7. There are some items in the kitchen (tea, coffee, sugar, milk) that you are welcome to use. Also, the pantry has a few basics (i.e. muesli). We don't stock in the refrigerator or provide any meals.