The Old Post Office Apartment 2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Set within the heart of the historic spa town of Buxton is The Old Post Office, a Grade II Victorian building which has undergone extensive renovations bringing it up to the luxurious standard presented today. What was once apartments built in the mid-1800’s before it was The Post Office, has since been returned to apartments whilst maintaining subtle clues to the building’s history.
Apartment Two is located on the second floor and has tastefully and carefully been furnished throughout to ensure you have all you need for a comfortable stay. The large living space is open plan and incorporates a dining area between the kitchen and living room. The sitting area has a 43" Freeview Smart TV, DVD player and CD player in addition to Wi-Fi internet access which are sure to keep everyone entertained.
With a variety of cuisines on your doorstep you can surely enjoy what Buxton has to offer, however should you wish for...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - Optional services:
- Parking: included in the price. Max. quantity: 1.
- Accidental damage cover: 9 GBP per booking.
- - Pets are not allowed.