- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
There’s no better home base location to explore the High Country than this charming one-level home on Snaggy Mountain in Boone! Just 5 minutes drive will take you right to the heart of all the wonderful shopping and dining Boone has to offer.
Snaggy Mountain offers easy access via cobblestone path from the parking area with just one step over the threshold. The home is one-level, making this a great option for those with limited mobility. The great room is open and airy, with exposed beams and lots of windows to let in the natural light, and here you’ll find the living room as well as a kitchen and dining area.
There are three bedrooms to choose from. The master has a Queen bed and attached bathroom. Down the hall are two more bedrooms, one with a Queen bed and the other with a set of twin bunk beds, and they share the second bathroom.
Step outside onto the open porch and relax in the cool mountain...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check in is after 4pm • Checkout by 10am
- • Pets are not permitted unless the property is listed as pet friendly. If the property is pet friendly, Property Manager will contact you to collect a pet fee.
- • Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
- • No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
- • Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
- • No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable.
- • 4WD/AWD and/or chains recommended during winter- it is your responsibility to come prepared for winter weather. No refunds are given if you are not prepared for winter weather.
- • Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
- • Host is not responsible for items left in the home.
- • Must electronically sign an additional Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions sent by Host (property manager) within 60 days of arrival