- 4 Bedrooms
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This custom Banner Elk cabin offers tremendous long range views, family room with gametables, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, firepit, and large hot tub in a peaceful setting near the Banner Elk Winery, convenient to downtown Banner Elk and Valle Crucis. This four bedroom 4+ bath home sleeps up to tenWelcome to Highland Mist – you will be so impressed with the unique “top of the world” views in this custom Banner Elk home you will find it difficult to leave. This large lodge is located on a lofty hill with 180-degree views into North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. No matter the season you visit, the bucolic scene includes rolling hills, high mountain peaks, and deep valleys that will simply delight and help you unwind. Simply put, nature’s bounty is your closest neighbor here in this special place.This gorgeous, custom mountain cabin is certain to impress you, with its vast exposed beams, lofty ceilings, rustic trusses, and so many...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check in is after 4pm • Checkout by 10am
- • Pets are not permitted unless the property is listed as pet friendly. If the property is pet friendly, Property Manager will contact you to collect a pet fee.
- • Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
- • No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
- • Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
- • No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable.
- • 4WD/AWD and/or chains recommended during winter- it is your responsibility to come prepared for winter weather. No refunds are given if you are not prepared for winter weather.
- • Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
- • Host is not responsible for items left in the home.
- • Must electronically sign an additional Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions sent by Host (property manager) within 60 days of arrival