Beach House | Korcula
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Korcula is considered as the treasure of the southern Dalmatia and offers to its visitors scenic walled old town of Korcula, stunning coastal panoramas, otherworldly fishing villages and idyllic coves. The sixth largest island in Croatia, Korcula is 20 miles long and rather narrow, between 4 and 5 miles wide on average. This island is known for its dense forest and the ancient Greeks called the island Black Korcula (Kerkyra melaina) for this reason. Away from the tourist-places on the coast of the island Korcula, in the island’s interior one discovers a unique green landscape with panoramic views and hidden cultural treasure, which one can discover either on foot or by bicycle. The coast of the island of Korcula is very indented with a large number of bays and coves.
The main resorts are Korcula Town (people call it “Little Dubrovnik” because of its medieval squares, churches, palaces and houses), Vela Luka and Lumbarda....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.