Beyond the Vale
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Maida Vale is a London neighbourhood that delivers on style — see smart Victorian terraces, attractive leafy streets, and the picture-perfect waterway of Little Venice; as well as substance — with a host of waterside pubs, chic restaurants, and hip gig venues. So it seems fitting that this delightful four-bedroom home is an all-rounder. Nestled on a quiet residential street, it blends classic terrace-house style with comfy, homely substance. Not only will you find slick design and uplifted interiors, but also all the little luxuries you’d want in a tranquil city retreat. Our favourite is the well-furnished patio, but you can make up your own mind...
We love open-plan design when it maximises light and space, and this home is a shining example. An impressive bay window bathes the living room in light, whilst glass doors onto the patio create a bright and airy dining room behind. Fresh interiors, ambient lighting, and soft...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.