Park Place Court - Close to Town Centre and Beach
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Puffin Cottage Holidays is pleased to present 1 Park Place Court - a lovely townhouse style holiday cottage which is just a few minutes walk from Tenby town centre and beaches and boasts the sought after commodity in Tenby of off-road parking for one car.
Tenby itself is steeped in History with beautiful trails that take you through medieval walls and across beautiful sandy beaches (Tenby has 4!) to hilltop forts that take in the spectacular vistas. There is a fantastic choice of bars and restaurants and delightful shops,where you can find local produce ranging from Caldey Island chocolate to Tenby's very own award winning gin!
Park Place Court is set out over 3 levels with the ground floor offering open-plan kitchen and living facilities, -perfect for enjoying a holiday with family and friends. On the top two floors you will find the three comfortable bathrooms with master en-suite and the family bathroom.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.