A Change of Scenery at Yonahlossee
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Ready for A Change of Scenery? This beautiful mountain home, located between Boone & Blowing Rock in the gated Yonahlossee Saddle Club neighborhood, is just the place for that! Enter the main level with just two steps up from the parking area to the covered porch. A nice patio couch set awaits under the covered area, a perfect place to hang out and relax during rainy days. The main level offers hardwood floors, vaulted ceilings, a wall of windows overlooking the forest and mountains beyond, a Roku TV, and a wood burning fireplace with a plush couch in front of it. There’s a dining table with space for 8, and a fully equipped kitchen with inset granite counters and stainless steel appliances. A pair of sliding doors leads out to the deck where you can enjoy a meal al fresco or grill up a feast on the gas grill. Around the corner is a half bath with a washer & dryer tucked in the closet.Downstairs is a game room with another large Roku...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Check in is after 4pm • Checkout by 10am
- • Pets are not permitted unless the property is listed as pet friendly. If the property is pet friendly, Property Manager will contact you to collect a pet fee.
- • Must be at least 25 years old to reserve. This person is required to be one of the persons staying in the property for the reserved dates.
- • No smoking inside the home. No trace of smoking left outside the home.
- • Do not leave food or trash outside as it could attract animals.
- • No parties or gatherings above the posted occupancy allowed. Keep outside noise respectable.
- • 4WD/AWD and/or chains recommended during winter- it is your responsibility to come prepared for winter weather. No refunds are given if you are not prepared for winter weather.
- • Guest is responsible for any damages caused by intentional (non-accidental) actions.
- • Host is not responsible for items left in the home.
- • Must electronically sign an additional Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions sent by Host (property manager) within 60 days of arrival